DIY Lawn Care vs. Professional Lawn Care
Some things are great to DIY around the house! While lawn care maintenance such as fertilization and weed control is possible to do yourself, here’s the 5 benefits of why a lawn care professional, like Lawn IQ, is better for your lawn and landscape health, as well as for your family and neighbors.
- Expertise: Our lawn care professionals have specialized knowledge and training in fertilization and weed control. They can identify the specific needs of your lawn and determine the appropriate fertilizers and treatments to use. We are a licensed Commercial Pesticide Applicator with the State of Colorado Department of Agriculture and go through audits to ensure we follow state laws and regulations when it comes to proper use of lawn and landscape chemical applications.
- Time-saving: Maintaining a healthy and attractive lawn requires a significant amount of time and effort. By hiring a Lawn IQ professionals, you can free up your own time and enjoy a beautiful lawn without having to spend your weekends working on it.
- Equipment and materials: Our lawn care professionals have access to high-quality equipment and materials that may not be readily available to homeowners. They can use these tools to apply fertilizers and treatments more effectively, resulting in a healthier lawn. Avoid fertilizer burns and accidental spills by hiring a lawn care professional like Lawn IQ.
- Safety: Applying fertilizers and weed control products can be hazardous if not done properly. Our lawn care professionals are trained in safe application techniques and can ensure that your lawn is treated safely. We uphold the State of Colorado Department of Agriculture standards and regulations when it comes to protecting our lawn care professionals and protecting your family and neighbors.
- Cost-effective: While it may seem like an additional expense to hire a lawn care professional, it can actually be more cost-effective in the long run. A healthy lawn can increase the value of your property and may help you avoid costly lawn repairs and replacements in the future.
Take the guess work out of lawn care and let us take care of your lawn and landscape’s health. You can call now at 719-300-5660 for an estimate over the phone or contact us by message on our website now.